Support the Ashram
You can make a real difference to individuals and in the world by supporting our goal of being a beacon of hope and light.
Your gift can ensure that our intergenerational, vibrant community continues to sustain over a thousand people who come each year seeking spiritual insight, inner healing and renewal. Your gift can also give opportunities to young adults, wanting to gain skills and better understand their place in the world.
You can help others on their journey of self-discovery by giving in a way that speaks to your own heart. This year’s goal is to raise $350,000. We will gladly welcome your one-time donation, monthly commitment, three-to-five year gift or estate bequest. You decide which of the 4 categories below you would most like to support, and thank you!
Donate by Cheque:
Please Contact us
What to Support
Temple of Light &
Over its 53-year history, Yasodhara Ashram has operated on the principle of renunciation – buying what we need when we need it, without overconsumption. When you designate your support to the General Fund you allow the Ashram to determine where your gift will have the greatest impact. As you can imagine, needs change with time and circumstance. This fund gives the Ashram the flexibility that is required to address needs as they arise and ensure that the quality of our programming remains of the greatest possible quality.
|(US donors click here to donate via the ADHP, our US sister society.)|
Your support makes a world of difference in our ability to provide exceptional programming to people of all ages, from diverse cultural backgrounds and of numerous faiths. Common to nearly all cultures and faiths is the concept of giving. Even those who may not define their connection as spiritual provide philanthropic support to the causes closest to their hearts and values.
Here are some of the top reasons why your support of the Ashram matters:
- Donations allow the Ashram to keep its programming current, meaningful and affordable.
- The Ashram annually offers over $75,000 in scholarships and bursaries to allow those with limited incomes to take courses and participate in Karma Yoga programs.
- We are one of few organizations where multiple faiths can gather and co-exist in harmony. Our work promotes peace and unity that is very much needed in the world.
- Outside funding sources are limited so we rely on the generosity of those who are capable of financial contributions.
- Gifts make a difference in the lives of others who benefit from the transformative programming offered at the Ashram.
- Your gift allows us to directly give back to our local community by creating employment opportunities for East Shore residents and donating Ashram staff/resident time to local food security and community resilience.
- And … giving is good karma!
HOW TO GIVE
You can help the Ashram thrive by making a philanthropic donation to one of our priority areas; sponsoring an event; inspiring employee matching donations at your place of work; or by holding your own fundraiser in support of the area you are most passionate about.
Gifts to the Ashram are easy to make and all amounts – large and small – matter. Financial capacity may vary, but all giving is an act of generosity that helps sustain us. Financial contributions to the Ashram can be in the form of:
- A personal donation (tax receipts provided)
- Corporate or foundation donation
- In-kind gift of product that helps ease the financial burden of our operations
The choice is yours if you’d like to provide a one-time donation, gift over 3-5 years, or make monthly contributions. We are also able help establish legacy gifts for those wishing to consider the Ashram as part of their planned giving.
Your support can be designated to the priority area you feel most strongly about either as current use funding or applied to our endowment to ensure the Ashram’s long-term sustainably.
Planned Giving can include gifts that the Ashram receives now or in the future as part of your legacy. Planned gifts can include:
- Gifts of Shares
- Life Insurance
- Real Estate
Your Planned Gift can be designated to the priority area you feel most strongly about either as current use funding or applied to our endowment to ensure the Ashram’s long-term sustainably.
To learn more about planning giving, please contact Swami Samayananda.
Used as part of a treatment plan for problem drinking. Many patients purchase online such remedies like Viagra. Did somebody tell you about when does the patent on Viagra expire? It may have various brands, but only one ingredient. Also known as erectile disfunction is defined as the impossibility to attain an erection suitable for intercourse. Currently for men of any age, it can be first symptom for strong illnesses, so it’s essential for your overall health, not simply your sex time, to see a physician if you experience erection difficulties.