May 5-12, June 2-9, September 9-16, October 14-21
“Discover Yasodhara” is for those who are interested in experiencing daily life in a spiritual community, and a great way to get to know Yasodhara Ashram. This is a one-week work and study program, with a balanced focus on the practice of Karma Yoga (selfless service) and introductory classes in the practices of Yasodhara Yoga – including Mantra, Hatha, Dreams, Kundalini, Divine Light Invocation, Sacred Dance and reflection.
This program is a unique opportunity to experience yoga, work and community life at one of the most enduring spiritual communities in North America.
Program features include:
- Learn about Karma Yoga: the practice and philosophy
- Experience how the Ashram functions by participating in work areas throughout the community
- Participate in our Karma Yoga work schedule four hours/day five days of your one-week stay
- A one-day introduction and orientation
- Morning Hatha or Hidden Language Hatha Yoga classes, six days a week
- Satsang in the Temple every evening
- Yasodhara Yoga workshops half-days for five days and a final day of reflection and synthesis
Cost: $525; $100 deposit (See our Cancellation Policy)
Upon cancellation of a course, retreat, or other program, Yasodhara Ashram will hold your deposit for application towards your next stay.
Deposits are non-refundable.