Flight of the Light: a temple journey begins

The first pieces of the Temple have arrived at the Ashram. The glulam structural beams and shear wall panels were loaded onto a truck and shipped across Kootenay Lake on the ferry. The parts were carefully unloaded to a temporary staging area where they will remain until the structure is ready be assembled in the coming weeks. In the meantime, the panels which form the petals continue to be fabricated at Spearhead and will be shipped over as they are ready.

8 Responses to “Flight of the Light: a temple journey begins”

1. Katherine Sage

It’s still dark here in Ontario, as I’m having my morning tea in my warm housecoat. Yet, I’m also pretty sure I’m standing under one of those umbrellas, watching the Light unfold. Thank you for taking me with you!

2. Margo

I let out a breath of life after viewing this wonderful film. I am so grateful to be part of the journey from a rainy cloud covered Peterborough.

3. Sharon Cross

Being situated just over the mountains from the Ashram, and feeling like I can reach out and touch what is unfolding. There’s a childlike anticipation within. Having these videos creates a nearness to the Ashram and the Temple as it comes home. So deeply touching.

4. Marilyn Allpress

It is so wonderful to be this far away and be able to see what is happening!!!!!!!!!

5. Lorraine

This is so touching and uplifting. My cells tingle with the though of what is to come.

6. Lakshmi

I look forward to seeing each step of the process as the temple moves forward . . . and upward. Thank you for keeping us all in the loop.

7. Arlene Trustham

For those of us currently away from the Ashram, these updates are wonderfully nourishing, lending an intimacy to the Temple renewal process. Thank you!