Hidden Language Hatha Certification
Hidden Language Hatha Yoga is the unique style developed by Swami Radha that takes asanas far beyond physical exercise. From the knowledge, tools and insights you gained in the YDC and the foundation you built through the Hatha Teacher Training, you will gain confidence in transmitting this evocative method.
As a teacher, you will learn to use the tools of metaphor, symbolism and written reflection to help others access the “hidden” messages of the asanas – physically, psychologically and spiritually. You can expand the potential of yoga by offering students an appreciation of the body as a spiritual tool.
Teacher trainees in this course will:
- teach in small groups with feedback from colleagues and experienced instructors
- practice teaching in real classroom situations
- learn from observing yourself on video
- understand twenty-two asanas in depth
- create a receptive classroom atmosphere through spiritual practice and speech awareness
- focus on an independent study of asana and anatomy
- create a Hidden Language class series
- clarify your ethics as a yoga teacher
- create your own syllabus from your learning
- participate in a post-course practicum at the Ashram or in your community and write a summary of your learning
This fourteen-day intensive training course offers a full Ashram residential experience, from participation in Karma Yoga to leading satsangs. Together new and renewing teachers dive into their learning and teaching. Enjoy this time of community, reflection and challenge.
Cost: $990; deposit $100 (See our Cancellation Policy)
Upon cancellation of a course, retreat, or other program, Yasodhara Ashram will hold your deposit for application towards your next stay.
Deposits are non-refundable.
Dates: June 9 – 23, 2017
Please contact the Program Advisor to begin the Hidden Language Hatha Yoga Certification application process.