Three-Month Karma Yoga Immersion
This program is for Karma Yogis who have attended the One-Month Karma Yoga Introduction and who wish to extend their stay or return for a longer period.
Typically participants are asked to take leadership roles in various areas of the Ashram. This opportunity helps you strengthen your personal skills and knowledge, and offers the challenge of managing projects within a service environment.
By staying for three months or more, you can deepen your experience of community life and go further on your own spiritual path.
Program features include:
- Take a leadership role in a Karma Yoga area
- Help new Karma Yogis adjust and learn
- Be on our Karma Yoga schedule eight hours/day, five and a half days/week
- If you are 60+, there is an option to work six hours/day
- Participation in a two-day Ashram retreat or workshop
- Morning Hatha or Hidden Language Yoga classes (six days a week)
- A weekly evening classes that provide an introduction to our main practices, time for reflection and support for your personal growth
- An in-depth Yasodhara half-day yoga workshop each week
- Daily reflection breaks
- Evening satsang
- Lunch-hour activities such as sacred dance and music
- Invitations to special events
Cost: $825 per month. Shared accommodation and meals included.
Length: Minimum three-month commitment required. Start date flexible.
Please contact us to inquire about applying for the Three-Month Karma Yoga Immersion.